Goodbye words

Goodbye words

I'm going to tell you something
Something you already know
For you have suspected it
We were going with the flow

I don't want you any more
There're things I need to say
My love for you is over
Please, don't ask me to stay

We both need to find a way out
It's about time to face the truth
I myself need to be happy
But I won't be this with you

You know what really happened
Don't apologize to me, it's too late
All we do things we truly regret
We must be strong and face our fate
(by A. J. Rosário - 19/12/2009)
Plágio é crime e está previsto no artigo 184 do Código Penal.
Copyright violation is closely related to plagiarism, but it is a federal crime (U.S. Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. §§ 101 - 810)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Eu preciso

Teu sexo

Mulher, eu te amo!