Hate & Anger

Hate & Anger

Baby you left me
There's nothing to say
I'm tired of you
I won`t beg you to stay

Do what you want
Lay down whom you wish with
There was no pleasure with you
Your love was only a mith

You've been lying to me
Since we started hanging out together
And I kept thinking like an idiot
that you would love me forever

But now you're dead to me
And don't you think I'm in blue
But I really regret every damn moment
I first saw you and spent with you

I simply hate you
I feek like smashing your nose
Destroying your fake smile
Please, don't you stay so close...

... to you-know-who!
(by A. J. Rosário - 14/07/2010)
Plágio é crime e está previsto no artigo 184 do Código Penal.
Copyright violation is closely related to plagiarism, but it is a federal crime (U.S. Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. §§ 101 - 810)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Eu preciso

Teu sexo

Mulher, eu te amo!