My death your joy

My death your joy

Please let me die in peace
Please let me die alone
It`s all about my life
It's all said and done
You've never care about me
Your hate for me is true
You've always laughed at me
You treated me like a fool
And now you say beautiful words
But my heart knows by now
They're only nasty lies
'cause you've always  wanted my fall
My death will set me free
I'll no longer be your toy
Satisfaction in your eyes
Along with too much joy
And as I said
My death is inevitable
And I'm really sure
It'll make you comfortable
(by A. J. Rosário - 24/12/2010)
Plágio é crime e está previsto no artigo 184 do Código Penal.
Copyright violation is closely related to plagiarism, but it is a federal crime (U.S. Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. §§ 101 - 810)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Eu preciso

Teu sexo

Mulher, eu te amo!