Cruel Facts

Cruel Facts

I'm feeling so bad lately
My entire body complains
My soul agonizes slowly
My mind are going insane!

I know something is coming
And I can't avoid it at all
My will to live is fading away
My world is tumbling down!

It's no use trying to convince me
About crappy things you believe in
I know my life isn't going to change
Because evil lurks under my skin!

Death will be my freedom
My one-way ticket to ride
A way too much redemption
And that will swallow my pride!
(by A. J. Rosário - 23/03/2011)
Plágio é crime e está previsto no artigo 184 do Código Penal.
Copyright violation is closely related to plagiarism, but it is a federal crime (U.S. Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. §§ 101 - 810)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Eu preciso

Teu sexo

Mulher, eu te amo!